Below are some of the signs that your home needs roof ventilation.
If you notice any of the following, it’s time to call in a professional to assess your home’s ventilation needs:
1. Your energy bills are unexpectedly high.
2. There is condensation on your windows or walls.
3. You notice mold or mildew in your home.
4. Your roof is sagging or has leaks.
5. Your attic is extremely hot in the summer or cold in the winter.
If you notice any of these signs, don’t hesitate to call a professional to assess your roofing as it may have a direct effect on your ventilation. Roof ventilation is an important part of keeping your home comfortable and energy-efficient.