If a hail storm has damaged your roof, you can file an insurance claim to cover the repairs. We can help speed up this process.
To help make things easier for you here’s what you need to know about filing a hail storm damage insurance claim.
● The first thing you need to do is to get your roof inspected for possible damage.
● Once the damage has been identified, you can contact your insurance company to inform them. Be sure to give them the details of the damage, and provide any photos you have. Your insurance company will likely send an adjuster to inspect the damage and give you an estimate of the repairs.
● Once you have your estimate, you can contact us to prepare a quote.
● Once quoting is done, we can then schedule the repairs.
● When the repair is complete, we will provide you with the invoice you can use when filing your insurance claim.
If you are on the Sunshine Coast and looking for the most reliable, dependable, professional and honest roofers – contact us today.